MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Small Animal Imaging Facility - an update on resources and science"
Date: 9/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Speaker: John Hazle
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chairman, Department of Imaging Physics, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
EROSeminar_JHazle-09202012.ppt (PPT, 791 KB)
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.