MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Small Animal Imaging Facility - an update on resources and science"
Date: 9/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Speaker: John Hazle
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chairman, Department of Imaging Physics, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_JHazle-09202012.ppt (PPT, 791 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference