MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Tyrosine Kinase signaling in the generation and function of breast cancer stem cells"
Date: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Speaker: Jun-Lin Guan
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan Medical School
Sponsor: Boyi Gan
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_Jun-Lin Guan_10042012.ppt (PPT, 339 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.