MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Regulation of DNA double-strand break pathway choice"
Date: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Dr. Daniel Durocher, Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_DDurocher_12.13.2012.ppt (PPT, 515 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare