MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Regulation of DNA double-strand break pathway choice"
Date: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Dr. Daniel Durocher, Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_DDurocher_12.13.2012.ppt (PPT, 515 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference