MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Regulation of DNA double-strand break pathway choice"
Date: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Dr. Daniel Durocher, Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EROSeminar_DDurocher_12.13.2012.ppt (PPT, 515 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship