MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"PREDICTIVE AND PROGNOSTIC MARKERS FOR EARLY STAGE CANCERS"
Date: 12/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/20/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Floor 3 of Mitchell Building, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Dr. Samir Hanash, M.D., PhD, Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series_Samir Hanash_12.20.2012.ppt (PPT, 784 KB)
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.