MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
ERO Seminar Lecture on "The ATR Checkpoint and DNA Replication Stress Response"
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Buliding 3rd Flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Lee Zou, PhD Associate Professor of Pathology Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar_Lee Zou_1.24.2013.ppt (PPT, 504 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar