MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
ERO Seminar Lecture on "The ATR Checkpoint and DNA Replication Stress Response"
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Buliding 3rd Flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Lee Zou, PhD Associate Professor of Pathology Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar_Lee Zou_1.24.2013.ppt (PPT, 504 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation