MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
ERO Seminar Lecture on " DNA Crosslink Repair and Human Diseases"
Date: 1/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd Flr of the Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Agata Smogorzewska, MD, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Head, Laboratory of Genome Maintenance Rockefeller University
Contact: Renee Cleveland - 7920963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar_Agata Smogorzewska_Thursday_1.10.2013.ppt (PPT, 639 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations