MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Exploring Cytoplasmic Functions of ATM as a "first responder" to oxidative and nitrosated damage"
Date: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Cheryl Walker, Professor and Director Institute of Biosciences and Technology Texas A&M Health Science Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Cheryl Walker_Thursday_2.21.2013.ppt (PPT, 473 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference