MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Unexpected functions of a histone reader"
Date: 3/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Main Building, 2nd Flr, Blue Zone
Speaker Bio: Michelle (Shelly) Barton, Ph.D. Professor, Dean-GSBS Sciences UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Shelly Barton_3.7.2013.ppt (PPT, 674 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care