MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Unexpected functions of a histone reader"
Date: 3/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Main Building, 2nd Flr, Blue Zone
Speaker Bio: Michelle (Shelly) Barton, Ph.D. Professor, Dean-GSBS Sciences UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Shelly Barton_3.7.2013.ppt (PPT, 674 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.