MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Epithelial-Mesenchymal Plasticity in Carcinoma Metastasis"
Date: 3/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd Flr, Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Jing Yang, Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacology and Pediatrics University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine La Jolla, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Jing Yang_3.21.2013.ppt (PPT, 624 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series