MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"NUCKS, a RAD51AP1 paralog, is required for the suppression of radiation carcinogenesis in mice"
Date: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Main Bldg., 2nd flr., Blue Zone, near Social Works Department
Speaker Bio: Claudia Wiese, Ph.D. Scientist Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Claudia Wiese_4.18.2013.ppt (PPT, 723 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar