MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"NUCKS, a RAD51AP1 paralog, is required for the suppression of radiation carcinogenesis in mice"
Date: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Main Bldg., 2nd flr., Blue Zone, near Social Works Department
Speaker Bio: Claudia Wiese, Ph.D. Scientist Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Claudia Wiese_4.18.2013.ppt (PPT, 723 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course