MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Collision or Collusion" DNA Repair Pathway Crosstalk by XPG at the Intersection of Cancer & Aging"
Date: 5/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr., Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building, near Elevator J
Speaker Bio: Priscilla Cooper, Ph.D. Senior Scientist Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Priscilla Cooper_5.30.2013.ppt (PPT, 886 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations