MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Collision or Collusion" DNA Repair Pathway Crosstalk by XPG at the Intersection of Cancer & Aging"
Date: 5/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr., Yellow Zone to Mitchell Building, near Elevator J
Speaker Bio: Priscilla Cooper, Ph.D. Senior Scientist Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley, CA
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Priscilla Cooper_5.30.2013.ppt (PPT, 886 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship