MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Bad Blood: The role of platelets in ovarian carcinoma"
Date: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Mail Bldg., 3rd Flr., Yellow Zone to Mitchell Bldg.,near Elevator J
Speaker Bio: Anil Sood, Ph.D. Professor The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Anil Sood_5.16.2013.ppt (PPT, 1.3 MB)
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.