MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Bad Blood: The role of platelets in ovarian carcinoma"
Date: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Mail Bldg., 3rd Flr., Yellow Zone to Mitchell Bldg.,near Elevator J
Speaker Bio: Anil Sood, Ph.D. Professor The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Anil Sood_5.16.2013.ppt (PPT, 1.3 MB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference