MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Bad Blood: The role of platelets in ovarian carcinoma"
Date: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/16/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Mail Bldg., 3rd Flr., Yellow Zone to Mitchell Bldg.,near Elevator J
Speaker Bio: Anil Sood, Ph.D. Professor The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Anil Sood_5.16.2013.ppt (PPT, 1.3 MB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach