MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology will be presenting a seminar entitled, "Tumorgraft Avatar Platform for clinical Advancement", on Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Date: 11/7/13, all day
Time: 11/7/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Kathy Mason
Speaker: Neal Goodwin
Speaker Bio: Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology. His responsibilities include development of the patient derived tumorgraft pharmacology portfolio for both the personalized oncology and translational oncology solutions. He previously served as the Director Research and Development and the founding Program Director of JAX Cancer Services. Dr. Goodwin was the co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProNAi Therapeutics, an advanced clinical trial-staged oncology therapeutics firm. He also previously served as a senior research scientist in genomic technologies at Pharmacia. Dr. Goodwin received a Ph.D. in Microbiology from The University of Montana and served a postdoctoral fellowship in functional genomics at The Jackson Laboratory with John Schimenti (now at Cornell).
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Goodwin.ppt (PPT, 395 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine