MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology will be presenting a seminar entitled, "Tumorgraft Avatar Platform for clinical Advancement", on Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Date: 11/7/13, all day
Time: 11/7/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Kathy Mason
Speaker: Neal Goodwin
Speaker Bio: Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology. His responsibilities include development of the patient derived tumorgraft pharmacology portfolio for both the personalized oncology and translational oncology solutions. He previously served as the Director Research and Development and the founding Program Director of JAX Cancer Services. Dr. Goodwin was the co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProNAi Therapeutics, an advanced clinical trial-staged oncology therapeutics firm. He also previously served as a senior research scientist in genomic technologies at Pharmacia. Dr. Goodwin received a Ph.D. in Microbiology from The University of Montana and served a postdoctoral fellowship in functional genomics at The Jackson Laboratory with John Schimenti (now at Cornell).
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Goodwin.ppt (PPT, 395 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series