MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology will be presenting a seminar entitled, "Tumorgraft Avatar Platform for clinical Advancement", on Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Date: 11/7/13, all day
Time: 11/7/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Kathy Mason
Speaker: Neal Goodwin
Speaker Bio: Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology. His responsibilities include development of the patient derived tumorgraft pharmacology portfolio for both the personalized oncology and translational oncology solutions. He previously served as the Director Research and Development and the founding Program Director of JAX Cancer Services. Dr. Goodwin was the co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProNAi Therapeutics, an advanced clinical trial-staged oncology therapeutics firm. He also previously served as a senior research scientist in genomic technologies at Pharmacia. Dr. Goodwin received a Ph.D. in Microbiology from The University of Montana and served a postdoctoral fellowship in functional genomics at The Jackson Laboratory with John Schimenti (now at Cornell).
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Goodwin.ppt (PPT, 395 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation