MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology will be presenting a seminar entitled, "Tumorgraft Avatar Platform for clinical Advancement", on Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Date: 11/7/13, all day
Time: 11/7/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Kathy Mason
Speaker: Neal Goodwin
Speaker Bio: Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology. His responsibilities include development of the patient derived tumorgraft pharmacology portfolio for both the personalized oncology and translational oncology solutions. He previously served as the Director Research and Development and the founding Program Director of JAX Cancer Services. Dr. Goodwin was the co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProNAi Therapeutics, an advanced clinical trial-staged oncology therapeutics firm. He also previously served as a senior research scientist in genomic technologies at Pharmacia. Dr. Goodwin received a Ph.D. in Microbiology from The University of Montana and served a postdoctoral fellowship in functional genomics at The Jackson Laboratory with John Schimenti (now at Cornell).
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Goodwin.ppt (PPT, 395 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series