MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology will be presenting a seminar entitled, "Tumorgraft Avatar Platform for clinical Advancement", on Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Date: 11/7/13, all day
Time: 11/7/13, all day
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Kathy Mason
Speaker: Neal Goodwin
Speaker Bio: Neal Goodwin, PhD serves as Vice President Corporate Research Development for Champions Oncology. His responsibilities include development of the patient derived tumorgraft pharmacology portfolio for both the personalized oncology and translational oncology solutions. He previously served as the Director Research and Development and the founding Program Director of JAX Cancer Services. Dr. Goodwin was the co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ProNAi Therapeutics, an advanced clinical trial-staged oncology therapeutics firm. He also previously served as a senior research scientist in genomic technologies at Pharmacia. Dr. Goodwin received a Ph.D. in Microbiology from The University of Montana and served a postdoctoral fellowship in functional genomics at The Jackson Laboratory with John Schimenti (now at Cornell).
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Goodwin.ppt (PPT, 395 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.