MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. K.J. Patel is a teaching fellow and director of medical studies at Gonville and Caius. Dr. Patel is actively involved with the medical education of a total of around 100 Caius medical students per year. Will presenting a seminar, "Ethanol, toxic metabolism and blood stem cell survival".
Date: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Time: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: K.J. Patel
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flier _ KJPatel_10 28 2013.ppt (PPT, 424 KB)
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.