MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Grzegorz Ira, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular and Human Genetics from Baylor College of Medicine is giving a talk on, "Repair of single end breaks-implications for ALT cancers". at the AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750, Main Building of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Grzegorz Ira
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Ira.ppt (PPT, 747 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship