MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Grzegorz Ira, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular and Human Genetics from Baylor College of Medicine is giving a talk on, "Repair of single end breaks-implications for ALT cancers". at the AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750, Main Building of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Grzegorz Ira
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Ira.ppt (PPT, 747 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies