MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Grzegorz Ira, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular and Human Genetics from Baylor College of Medicine is giving a talk on, "Repair of single end breaks-implications for ALT cancers". at the AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750, Main Building of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Grzegorz Ira
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Ira.ppt (PPT, 747 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.