MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Grzegorz Ira, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular and Human Genetics from Baylor College of Medicine is giving a talk on, "Repair of single end breaks-implications for ALT cancers". at the AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750, Main Building of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Grzegorz Ira
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Ira.ppt (PPT, 747 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare