MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Grzegorz Ira, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dept. of Molecular and Human Genetics from Baylor College of Medicine is giving a talk on, "Repair of single end breaks-implications for ALT cancers". at the AT&T Auditorium, B2.4750, Main Building of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Grzegorz Ira
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Ira.ppt (PPT, 747 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery