MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series 2012
"Targeting DNA Repair and Cell Cycle for Cancer Therapy"
Date: 11/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th Floor Tan Zone
Speaker Bio: Head of Research Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series_Carlo Toniatti_11012012.ppt (PPT, 514 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations