MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series 2012
"Understanding Wnt signaling and the Wnt morphogen in development and disease"
Date: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/29/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building 3rd flr of the Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Xi He, Professor, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
EROSeminar_X iHe_11.29.2012.ppt (PPT, 666 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.