MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Randy L. Johnson, Ph.D. Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology is giving a talk "Hippo signaling in mammalian liver development and disease" at the Onstead Auditorium (S3.8012) in the BSRB
Date: 12/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Dr. Randy L. Johnson
Sponsor: Li Ma
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Randy L Johnson.ppt (PPT, 417 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare