MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Yibin Kang, Ph.D. Professor of Molecular Biology at Princeton University is giving a lecture "Tumor plasticity and reactive stroma in breast cancer metastasis" at the Onstead Auditorium (S3.8012) in the BSRB.
Date: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Sponsor: Li Ma
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Kang.ppt (PPT, 612 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference