MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Yibin Kang, Ph.D. Professor of Molecular Biology at Princeton University is giving a lecture "Tumor plasticity and reactive stroma in breast cancer metastasis" at the Onstead Auditorium (S3.8012) in the BSRB.
Date: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Sponsor: Li Ma
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Kang.ppt (PPT, 612 KB)
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.