MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Yibin Kang, Ph.D. Professor of Molecular Biology at Princeton University is giving a lecture "Tumor plasticity and reactive stroma in breast cancer metastasis" at the Onstead Auditorium (S3.8012) in the BSRB.
Date: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Sponsor: Li Ma
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Kang.ppt (PPT, 612 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.