MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on " Microenvironmental control of lung cancer and lung stem cells" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Carla Kim
Speaker Bio: Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Park
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 793-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Carla Kim.ppt (PPT, 309 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship