MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on " Microenvironmental control of lung cancer and lung stem cells" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Carla Kim
Speaker Bio: Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Park
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 793-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Carla Kim.ppt (PPT, 309 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation