MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on " Microenvironmental control of lung cancer and lung stem cells" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Carla Kim
Speaker Bio: Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Park
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 793-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Carla Kim.ppt (PPT, 309 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar