MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on " Microenvironmental control of lung cancer and lung stem cells" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Carla Kim
Speaker Bio: Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Park
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 793-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Carla Kim.ppt (PPT, 309 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.