MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Steve Elledge, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on "How Aneuploidy Drives Cancer", at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Steve Elledge
Speaker Bio: Dr. Steve Elledge, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on "How Aneuploidy Drives Cancer", at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier Elledge.ppt (PPT, 349 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies