MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Steve Elledge, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on "How Aneuploidy Drives Cancer", at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Steve Elledge
Speaker Bio: Dr. Steve Elledge, Ph.D., Professor in the Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on "How Aneuploidy Drives Cancer", at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Elledge.ppt (PPT, 349 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation