MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. McBride's expertise and research on "Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy", makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: William McBride
Speaker Bio: Dr. William McBride Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research at UCLA is presenting at talk on " Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy.
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier William McBride.ppt (PPT, 308 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare