MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
“Mechanisms of genome stability”
Date: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Andre Nussenzweig, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Branch Chief, Laboratory of Genome Integrity (LGI), National Cancer Institute, NIH
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.