MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
“Mechanisms of genome stability”
Date: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Andre Nussenzweig, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Branch Chief, Laboratory of Genome Integrity (LGI), National Cancer Institute, NIH
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event