MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Francesca Cole, Ph.D. Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis at MDACC - Smithville, TX. is giving a lecture, "Homologous recombination mechanisms and hotspot evolutionary dynamics in mouse meiosis" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 5/29/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/29/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Francesca Cole
Speaker Bio: Dr. Francesca Cole, Ph.D. Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis at MDACC - Smithville, TX.
Sponsor: Marvin Meistrich
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier F. Cole.ppt (PPT, 335 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds