MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Francesca Cole, Ph.D. Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis at MDACC - Smithville, TX. is giving a lecture, "Homologous recombination mechanisms and hotspot evolutionary dynamics in mouse meiosis" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 5/29/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/29/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Francesca Cole
Speaker Bio: Dr. Francesca Cole, Ph.D. Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Carcinogenesis at MDACC - Smithville, TX.
Sponsor: Marvin Meistrich
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier F. Cole.ppt (PPT, 335 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop