MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Chen's expertise and research for on "DNA-PK Complex and the Pathway Choice of DNA Double-Strand Break Repair", which makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 6/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: David Chen
Speaker Bio: Dr. Chen's expertise and research for on "DNA-PK Complex and the Pathway Choice of DNA Double-Strand Break Repair", which makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Sponsor: Lei LI
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier D. Chen.ppt (PPT, 686 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course