MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Chen's expertise and research for on "DNA-PK Complex and the Pathway Choice of DNA Double-Strand Break Repair", which makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 6/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: David Chen
Speaker Bio: Dr. Chen's expertise and research for on "DNA-PK Complex and the Pathway Choice of DNA Double-Strand Break Repair", which makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Sponsor: Lei LI
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier D. Chen.ppt (PPT, 686 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”