MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
“Dissecting systemic mediators of cancer chemoresistance and metastasis”
Date: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Swarnali Acharyya, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Research Associate with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care