MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
“Dissecting systemic mediators of cancer chemoresistance and metastasis”
Date: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Swarnali Acharyya, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Research Associate with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship