MD Anderson Events
ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
“Dissecting systemic mediators of cancer chemoresistance and metastasis”
Date: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Speaker: Swarnali Acharyya, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Research Associate with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar