MD Anderson Events
Effective Poster Presentations
Medical Graphics & Photography will discuss the institutional branding standards for MD Anderson scientific posters. Come see how you can create a poster yourself by downloading the institutionally approved template and stock images from the Medical Graphics & Photography website. They will also discuss using patient identifiable images on your poster and how its designers can create a custom scientific poster for you. Scientific Publications will help you learn how to effectively tell the story of your research or project by integrating textual and visual elements for maximum impact.
Register to attend here.
This is one part of a larger series in which the Research Medical Library will be collaborating with Medical Graphics, Scientific Publications, and the HR Talent Development Department to present our spring series, , aimed at faculty and staff researchers presenting their data at upcoming conferences and meetings. The series runs with weekly sessions from February 12 - March 13.
Date: 3/6/13, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 3/6/13, 2pm to 3pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Mary Dorta; Kathleen Wagner; Jeff Flasik; Joseph Munch
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Brass Band
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Strings
- DoCM Grand Rounds - State of the Division Address and Faculty Recognition & Awards Program
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement (ACE) Lecture Series
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- Reducing Your Cancer Risks: Survivor, Caregiver, Prevention Patient
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Entertainment: Harpist Hope Cowan
- Entertainment: Ecclesia Choir
- Entertainment: MD Anderson Employee Choir