MD Anderson Events
Effective Study Skills: Discover New Tools to Help You Succeed
Identify strategies and techniques essential to developing successful study habits including, time management techniques, efficient reading strategies, along with review skills. Learn purposeful note-taking, methods for finding quality, resources online, and organizing your notes and resources. Attend this class to discover new tools to help you succeed.
Date: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry