MD Anderson Events
Effective Study Skills: Discover New Tools to Help You Succeed
Identify strategies and techniques essential to developing successful study habits including, time management techniques, efficient reading strategies, along with review skills. Learn purposeful note-taking, methods for finding quality, resources online, and organizing your notes and resources. Attend this class to discover new tools to help you succeed.
Date: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance