MD Anderson Events
Effective Study Skills: Discover New Tools to Help You Succeed
Identify strategies and techniques essential to developing successful study habits including, time management techniques, efficient reading strategies, along with review skills. Learn purposeful note-taking, methods for finding quality, resources online, and organizing your notes and resources. Attend this class to discover new tools to help you succeed.
Date: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 9/23/14, 3pm to 4pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds