MD Anderson Events
Employee Recognition Hobby & Art Show
To observe Employee Recogniton Month, Faculty Health & Well-Being and Employee Recognition will partner to bring you a Hobby Show. The show will include hobbies and artwork from your colleagues.
Date: 5/15/12 to 5/16/12
Time: 5/15/12, 10am to 5/16/12, 2pm
Location: The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Katrina Allen - (713) 794-5292 - email@example.com
All Employee Hobby Show Application and Guidelines.pdf (PDF, 112 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang