MD Anderson Events
Employee Screening Night - Mammography
Employee Screening Night is for you if:
*You are 35 years old or older and have never had a mammogram.
*You are 40 years old or older and it has been at least one year since your last mammogram.
*You fit one of the above criteria and have no current breast problems.
MD Anderson's Breast Screening Department will host an Employee Screening Night
Thursday, March 30th
in which you can schedule your mammogram between the hours of 4:00pm and 7:45pm.
Contact DI Scheduling @ 713-792-7171 to make your appointment today!
****Can't make March - Ask about our future availability when calling****
Date: 3/30/17, 4pm to 8pm
Time: 3/30/17, 4pm to 8pm
Location: Lyda Hill Cancer Prevention Center in the Duncan Building, Floor 2, near The Star
Directions: Upon entering the center, proceed to the furthest check-in desk located on the left hand side.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Marilyn Coleman-Foster
Contact: Donnal Williams - (713) 792-4440 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs