MD Anderson Events
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to:
1) Learn how to add references to EndNote.
2) Organize references in groups.
3) Insert and delete citations in Word.
4) Format your references with EndNote.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Research Medical Library Classroom FCT21.6008
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- The Cutting Edge of Compassion
- Dept. of Cancer Biology: Journal Club
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Vivian Ho - Regional Care Differences
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Yunhua Liu
- Cancer Metabolism Working group Seminar
- Cancer Prevention & Control Grand Rounds - Karen Kuntz, ScD
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Katharina Schlacher
- Veterans Day Celebration
- Texas Regional Immunology Conference