MD Anderson Events
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to:
1) Learn how to add references to EndNote.
2) Organize references in groups.
3) Insert and delete citations in Word.
4) Format your references with EndNote.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Research Medical Library Classroom FCT21.6008
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- Kendra Scott Holiday Pop Up shop
- Entertainment: Eisenhower Senior High School
- Kendra Scott Pop Up Shop
- Entertainment: MD Anderson Employee Choir
- Entertainment: Kingwood High School Choir
- Entertainment: Texas A&M Singing Cadets and Women's Chorus
- Literature Reviews: Searching for Evidence
- Entertainment: Celbration Ringers Handbell Choir
- Entertainment: Revels-Houston