MD Anderson Events
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to:
1) Learn how to add references to EndNote.
2) Organize references in groups.
3) Insert and delete citations in Word.
4) Format your references with EndNote.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Research Medical Library Classroom FCT21.6008
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Rev Up Clinical Research Town Hall
- The Cancer Metabolism Working Group Lecture
- Future of Cancer Science Symposium
- Lavish Linens
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiang Zhang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Texas Medical Board Legislative Updates by Mari Robinson
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Dr. Elaine Fuchs