MD Anderson Events
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to:
1) Learn how to add references to EndNote.
2) Organize references in groups.
3) Insert and delete citations in Word.
4) Format your references with EndNote.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Research Medical Library Classroom FCT21.6008
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds