MD Anderson Events
EndNote is a software tool that helps to store and manage your citations when writing a paper. Attend this class to:
1) Learn how to add references to EndNote.
2) Organize references in groups.
3) Insert and delete citations in Word.
4) Format your references with EndNote.
Date: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 9/18/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Research Medical Library Classroom FCT21.6008
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals