MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Obesity & Cancer Outcomes
The Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship’s monthly trans-disciplinary journal club aims to bring researchers from multiple disciplines together to examine different energy balance-related topics.
Date: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 2 (FCT3.4166)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Dr. Ann Klopp
Speaker Bio: Dr. Ann Klopp is an Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. She is a physician-scientist specializing in the treatment of gynecologic cancers with 50% of her time devoted to laboratory research. Her laboratory research is focused on understanding effects of adipose and bone-marrow derived stem cells in gynecologic cancers. Clinically, she is interested in the management of advanced endometrial cancers and the use of advanced radiation techniques to minimize toxicity.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - email@example.com
EB Jo Club 11.8.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 155 KB)
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs