MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Obesity & Cancer Outcomes
The Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship’s monthly trans-disciplinary journal club aims to bring researchers from multiple disciplines together to examine different energy balance-related topics.
Date: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 2 (FCT3.4166)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Dr. Ann Klopp
Speaker Bio: Dr. Ann Klopp is an Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. She is a physician-scientist specializing in the treatment of gynecologic cancers with 50% of her time devoted to laboratory research. Her laboratory research is focused on understanding effects of adipose and bone-marrow derived stem cells in gynecologic cancers. Clinically, she is interested in the management of advanced endometrial cancers and the use of advanced radiation techniques to minimize toxicity.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EB Jo Club 11.8.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 155 KB)
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals
- Women Leading the Way; Lecture by Sally Kornbluth