MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Obesity & Cancer Outcomes
The Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship’s monthly trans-disciplinary journal club aims to bring researchers from multiple disciplines together to examine different energy balance-related topics.
Date: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/8/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 2 (FCT3.4166)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Dr. Ann Klopp
Speaker Bio: Dr. Ann Klopp is an Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. She is a physician-scientist specializing in the treatment of gynecologic cancers with 50% of her time devoted to laboratory research. Her laboratory research is focused on understanding effects of adipose and bone-marrow derived stem cells in gynecologic cancers. Clinically, she is interested in the management of advanced endometrial cancers and the use of advanced radiation techniques to minimize toxicity.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EB Jo Club 11.8.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 155 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds