MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Psychosocial factors predicting physical activity in cancer survivors: How do we get patients to exercise?
Date: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT 20.5201
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Karen Basen-Engquist
Speaker: Dr.Matthew Cox-Martin
Speaker Bio: Dr. Matthew Cox is a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship in the Behavioral Science department at M.D. Anderson. Dr. Cox’s research focuses on developing behavioral and psychological interventions to increase physical activity among cancer survivors and examining the causal psycho-social factors of these interventions.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - firstname.lastname@example.org
EB Jo Club 12.13.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 168 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop