MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Psychosocial factors predicting physical activity in cancer survivors: How do we get patients to exercise?
Date: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT 20.5201
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Karen Basen-Engquist
Speaker: Dr.Matthew Cox-Martin
Speaker Bio: Dr. Matthew Cox is a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship in the Behavioral Science department at M.D. Anderson. Dr. Cox’s research focuses on developing behavioral and psychological interventions to increase physical activity among cancer survivors and examining the causal psycho-social factors of these interventions.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - email@example.com
EB Jo Club 12.13.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 168 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang