MD Anderson Events
Ethics Difficult Case Review: "The Hostile Family"
After attending this activity, the target audience of physicians in psychology, psychiatry, surgery, oncology and critical care, social workers, nurses and chaplains should be able to:
Date: 7/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
CME: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Jessica A. Moore, DHCE
Speaker: Richard Theriault, D.O., MBA
Contact: Brittany Campbell - (713) 794-1495 - email@example.com
Difficult Case Announcment_July 2013.pdf (PDF, 470 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare