MD Anderson Events
Ethics Seminar Series: The Annette Bisanz Honorary Nursing Ethics Lecture
Topic: “Watching Train Wrecks Happen Every Day Kills Me: Healthcare Professionals’ Moral Distress”
Date: 12/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower FCT3.5001
CME: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Jessica A. Moore, DHCE
Speaker: Courtenay R. Bruce, JD, MA
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor of Medicine and Medical Ethics, Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy Baylor College of Medicine Director, Houston Methodist Hospital Ethics Program Co-Director, Houston Methodist Hospital System Ethics Program
Contact: Brittany Campbell - (713) 794-1495 - email@example.com
Ethics Seminar Announcement_December 2013.pdf (PDF, 394 KB)
Ethics Seminar Announcement_December 2013_Bay Area.pdf (PDF, 397 KB)
Ethics Seminar Announcement_December 2013_Katy.pdf (PDF, 397 KB)
Ethics Seminar Announcement_December 2013_Sugarland.pdf (PDF, 397 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"