MD Anderson Events
FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
It's Friends and Family Day at the museum! Skip the crowds and take some time to de-stress!
The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH) is opening its doors to MD Anderson patients, family members, volunteers and staff on Presidents' Day for FREE! This benefit is made possible by MD Anderson's sponsorship of MFAH. No tickets necessary. Simply state you're a guest of MD Anderson Cancer Center.
General admission and access to the special exhibitions are FREE (reg. $23 for adults). American Still-Life Painting: The Frank and Michelle Hevrdejs Collection will feature 67 still-life paintings from 60 celebrated artists, including Georgia O'Keeffe, Andrew Wyeth, Andrew Peale and more.
The cafe will be open for lunch or snacks.
If you're unable to attend, mark your calendars for our next day at the museum - Monday, Apr. 10.
Date: 2/20/17, 10am to 5pm
Time: 2/20/17, 10am to 5pm
Location: 1001 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77005
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-4647 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs