MD Anderson Events
Fatigue Awareness Week Staff Lecture
Lunch will be provided for the first 75 attendees.
Date: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5 - 8
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, close to the A elevator, rooms 5-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
CME: CHES, Nursing, Social Work and Dietary CEU's will be offered
Speaker: Jennifer Hughes
Sponsor: Patient Education Office
Contact: Mary Dewberry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fatigue Week 2013 Staff presentation.pdf (PDF, 179 KB)
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale