MD Anderson Events
Fatigue Awareness Week Staff Lecture
Lunch will be provided for the first 75 attendees.
Date: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5 - 8
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, close to the A elevator, rooms 5-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
CME: CHES, Nursing, Social Work and Dietary CEU's will be offered
Speaker: Jennifer Hughes
Sponsor: Patient Education Office
Contact: Mary Dewberry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fatigue Week 2013 Staff presentation.pdf (PDF, 179 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang