MD Anderson Events
Fatigue Awareness Week Staff Lecture
Lunch will be provided for the first 75 attendees.
Date: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5 - 8
Directions: Main Building, Floor 11, close to the A elevator, rooms 5-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
CME: CHES, Nursing, Social Work and Dietary CEU's will be offered
Speaker: Jennifer Hughes
Sponsor: Patient Education Office
Contact: Mary Dewberry - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fatigue Week 2013 Staff presentation.pdf (PDF, 179 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds