MD Anderson Events
Fifth State of the Science Cancer Survivorship Research Across Texas
Date: 2/16/17, 7am to 5pm
Time: 2/16/17, 7am to 5pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Facilitator: Coni Tierney
Sponsor: Maria Suarez-Almazor
Contact: Coni Tierney - (713) 745-0432 - email@example.com
Final Brochure CancerSurvivorshipResearchAcrossTexas_Program2017rev.pdf (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare