MD Anderson Events
FlowJo Annual Training Days
New and current users of FlowJo flow cytometry analysis software are invited to attend the following events hosted by Tree Star, Inc.
February 5th – South Campus SCRB Rm 4-6 (2SCR1.4062)
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM The Basics of FlowJo
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM Compensation, Intro. to v10, and Fluorish
10:45 AM - 11:30 AM Advanced FlowJo – platforms and new features
February 5th – North Campus Pickens Tower (FCT3.5016)
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Hands on computer lab training – FCT3.5016
*this computer lab training is intended for new users
February 6th – North Campus AT&T Auditorium (B2.4750)
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM The Basics of FlowJo
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Compensation, Intro. to v10, and Fluorish
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Advanced FlowJo – platforms and new features
Feel free to attend one or all sessions
Registration Only Necessary for computer training (max of 20)
Date: 2/5/13 to 2/6/13
Time: 2/5/13, 12am to 2/6/13, 12am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Contact: Karen Dwyer - (713) 563-3350 - email@example.com
MDACC-FlowJo 2013.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare