MD Anderson Events
FlowTex Cytometry Conference
FlowTex is an annual educational conference on flow cytometry, also called FACS. FlowTex is free to attendees, but registration is required. The 7th annual conference has a great lineup of speakers. See flowtex.org for further information and to register. Submit a poster abstract for our poster competion with great prizes.
Date: 10/22/13 to 10/24/13
Time: 10/22/13, 9am to 10/24/13, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: Not Available
Contact: Karen Dwyer - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course