MD Anderson Events
FlowTex Cytometry Conference
FlowTex is an annual educational conference on flow cytometry, also called FACS. FlowTex is free to attendees, but registration is required. The 7th annual conference has a great lineup of speakers. See flowtex.org for further information and to register. Submit a poster abstract for our poster competion with great prizes.
Date: 10/22/13 to 10/24/13
Time: 10/22/13, 9am to 10/24/13, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: Not Available
Contact: Karen Dwyer - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation