MD Anderson Events
FlowTex Cytometry Conference
FlowTex is an annual educational conference on flow cytometry, also called FACS. FlowTex is free to attendees, but registration is required. The 7th annual conference has a great lineup of speakers. See flowtex.org for further information and to register. Submit a poster abstract for our poster competion with great prizes.
Date: 10/22/13 to 10/24/13
Time: 10/22/13, 9am to 10/24/13, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: Not Available
Contact: Karen Dwyer - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.