MD Anderson Events
FlowTex Cytometry Conference
FlowTex is an annual educational conference on flow cytometry, also called FACS. FlowTex is free to attendees, but registration is required. The 7th annual conference has a great lineup of speakers. See flowtex.org for further information and to register. Submit a poster abstract for our poster competion with great prizes.
Date: 10/22/13 to 10/24/13
Time: 10/22/13, 9am to 10/24/13, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: Not Available
Contact: Karen Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery