MD Anderson Events
FlowTex Cytometry Conference
FlowTex is an annual educational conference on flow cytometry, also called FACS. FlowTex is free to attendees, but registration is required. The 7th annual conference has a great lineup of speakers. See flowtex.org for further information and to register. Submit a poster abstract for our poster competion with great prizes.
Date: 10/22/13 to 10/24/13
Time: 10/22/13, 9am to 10/24/13, 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
CME: Not Available
Contact: Karen Dwyer - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.