MD Anderson Events
Focus on Minorities and Women
Date: 1/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Lynne Nguyen
Speaker Bio: Lynne Nguyen is project director in the Center for Community-Engaged Translational Research, and leads the minority & women clinical trials recruitment initiative at MD Anderson.
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop