MD Anderson Events
Focus on Minorities and Women
Date: 1/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Lynne Nguyen
Speaker Bio: Lynne Nguyen is project director in the Center for Community-Engaged Translational Research, and leads the minority & women clinical trials recruitment initiative at MD Anderson.
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds