MD Anderson Events
Free Oral Cancer Screening Exams
Have you ever been checked for oral cancer? Oncologists from the Department of Head & Neck Surgery will offer free oral cancer screenings to the public this month.
The Oral screenings will be offered to the first 200 people on a first-come, first-served basis; appointments are not available.
Date: 4/19/13, 10am to 3pm
Time: 4/19/13, 10am to 3pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Cancer Prevention Center, Floor 2
Directions: 1155 Pressler Street Parking From Holcombe Boulevard, turn south on Bertner Entrance 5 and enter the parking garage on your right. Take the parking ga¬rage elevator to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to the Cancer Prevention Center. Parking rates vary depending on length of stay ($10 maximum). Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
Format: Community Event
Contact: Norma Benavides - (713) 563-7666 - email@example.com
OralCancerScreeningFlyer2013.pdf (PDF, 9.0 MB)
- Skin complications of cancer therapy
- Inpatient Furniture Evaluations
- Deciphering Insurance and medical billing : A patient guide
- 11th Annual SCOPE (Sprint for Colorectal Oncology Prevention and Education) 5K/Kids Fun Run
- Run for Wellness
- Patient and Family Day - Museum of Fine Arts - MFAH Mondays
- Relay for Life - Greater Fort Bend
- Relay for Life - Greater Bay Area
- Cancer 180 Event - Young Adult Surivors and Caregivers Event - Ages 18-30
- Relay for Life - Katy