MD Anderson Events
Free Skin Cancer Screening Exams
MD Anderson will offer free skin cancer screening exams to the public on Saturday, May 10. Appointments are not being taken. Screening exams are offered first come, first served.
The screening will include a full-body exam, but participants are not required to undergo the complete exam if it is not desired. Each participant will receive a copy of his or her screening results.
Free parking is available in the Pressler Garage Building, 1180 Pressler St. Attendees should use the parking entrance on the West side of Bertner Street.
Along with offering a wide range of screening and early detection services, the Cancer Prevention Center offers personalized risk-reduction strategies and prevention programs.
Physicians in the Houston Dermatological Society will perform the screenings. The American Cancer Society, the American Academy of Dermatology and Houston Dermatological Society are co-sponsoring the event.
Date: 5/10/14, 10am to 1pm
Time: 5/10/14, 10am to 1pm
Location: Duncan Building, Floor 2, Cancer Prevention Center, 1155 Pressler Street
Format: Community Event
Contact: Betty Spears - (713) 563-1665 - email@example.com
SkinCancerScreeningFlier2_2014.pdf (PDF, 100 KB)
- MD Anderson @ The Shell Houston Open
- Well Wives Support Group
- FOOTLOOSE - myCancerConnection Day Away Program
- Relay for LIfe Katy/ West Houston
- Relay for Life Greater Fort Bend
- 15th Annual Run for the Rose
- PIKNIC - Overcoming fatigue during your cancer journey
- PIKNIC - Finding the inner link to healing
- AMP UP! Move to End Bladder Cancer
- PIKNIC Survivorship Series Young adult survivorship resources: Focus on fertility