MD Anderson Events
Friends of Integrative Medicine Present "An Evening of Meditation and Tea"
Meditative tea drinking offers an easy opportunity to integrate a calm and aware state of mind into your daily activities. Tea drinking can be deeply contemplative and a complement to a meditative practice. Along with learning and experiencing different varieties and benefits of tea with The Path of Tea owner, Chris McKann, participants will learn simple, take-home meditation techniques with Dr. Alejandro Chaoul.
Date: 4/15/14, 6pm to 7:30pm
Time: 4/15/14, 6pm to 7:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 1, Conference Room
Directions: Free Parking Enter parking lot from OST, between Fanning and Bertner. Go straight and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Speaker Bio: Alejandro Chaoul, PhD Assistant Professor, Department of General Oncology Director of Education, Integrative Medicine Program The Integrative Medicine Program, MD Anderson and Chris McKann Owner, The Path of Tea
Contact: Kira Taniguchi - 54764 - email@example.com
FriendsIntegrativeMedicine_flyer_Apr_2014.pdf (PDF, 277 KB)
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship