MD Anderson Events
Friends of Integrative Medicine Present Jun J. Mao, MD, MSCE
"Getting to the Point of Acupuncture"
Dr. Jun J. Mao will take you on a journey with acupuncture - starting with the origin and why it has joined the ranks as an accepted form of treatment both within and outside oncology.
Light hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
Jun J. Mao, MD, MSCE
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
University of Pennsylvania
Date: 11/18/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Time: 11/18/13, 6pm to 7:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 1, Conference Room
Directions: Enter parking lot from Old Spanish Trail, between Fannin and Bertner. Go straight, and the surface parking lot will be on your left. The event will be held in the building on your right.
Contact: Kira Taniguchi - (713) 745-4764 - email@example.com
FriendsIntegrativeMedicine_flyer_Nov_2013.pdf (PDF, 367 KB)
- Tumor Inflammation In Melanoma
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship