MD Anderson Events
From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
Networking tool -- Map out network systems, identify tactics for expanding network leading to increased visibility among patients and colleagues
Date: 3/31/17 to 4/2/17
Time: 3/31/17, 11am to 4/2/17, 4pm
Location: Travaasa Austin
Directions: 13500 FM2769, Austin, TX 78726
CME: **The From Burnout to Brilliance: A Symposium for Physician Well-Being will award 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM of which 6.00 are designated in the area of medical ethics and/or professional responsibility.
Sponsor: Alicia Kowalski, MD
Contact: Anitra Gallien - (713) 792-8300 - firstname.lastname@example.org
From Burnout to Brilliance Flier.pdf (PDF, 143 KB)
Burnout.To.Brilliance.Physician.Wellness.Symposium.F.pdf (PDF, 508 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series