MD Anderson Events
From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment
Martin Boroson, author of "One Moment Meditation" will be deliver his talk, "From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment".
A copy of "One Moment Meditations will be provided to the first 100 attendees".
Mr. Boroson will be signing books beginning at 3:30pm.
For more information on the author visit: http://www.martinboroson.info/
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs and Faculty and Academic Development.
Date: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Martin Boroson
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs