MD Anderson Events
From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment
Martin Boroson, author of "One Moment Meditation" will be deliver his talk, "From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment".
A copy of "One Moment Meditations will be provided to the first 100 attendees".
Mr. Boroson will be signing books beginning at 3:30pm.
For more information on the author visit: http://www.martinboroson.info/
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs and Faculty and Academic Development.
Date: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Martin Boroson
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals