MD Anderson Events
From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment
Martin Boroson, author of "One Moment Meditation" will be deliver his talk, "From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment".
A copy of "One Moment Meditations will be provided to the first 100 attendees".
Mr. Boroson will be signing books beginning at 3:30pm.
For more information on the author visit: http://www.martinboroson.info/
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs and Faculty and Academic Development.
Date: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Martin Boroson
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang