MD Anderson Events
From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment
Martin Boroson, author of "One Moment Meditation" will be deliver his talk, "From High Stress to High Performance in Just a Moment".
A copy of "One Moment Meditations will be provided to the first 100 attendees".
Mr. Boroson will be signing books beginning at 3:30pm.
For more information on the author visit: http://www.martinboroson.info/
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs and Faculty and Academic Development.
Date: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Time: 10/2/14, 4pm to 5:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Martin Boroson
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responding to Peer Reviewers: Perspectives of Authors, Reviewers, and Journal Editors
- Using Twitter and Social Media to Promote Your Work
- Diwali, The Festival of Lights
- Memorial Service Honoring Alexander Dekovich, M.D.
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
- Pediatric Fall Parade
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series with Dr. Bharat B. Aggarwal, Ph.D.
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Internal Medicine Fall Classified Employees Townhall
- "A Time to Remember" annual memorial service
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies