MD Anderson Events
From Washington With Love?
National Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week
The Institutional Compliance Office hosts a presentation and panel discussion entitled "From Washington With Love?"
The event will cover topics to include recent enforcement actions in Billing & Reimbursement Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Privacy Compliance, and Research Compliance.
Angele White, Pharm.D., J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Billing & Reimbursement Compliance
Max Weber, J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Corporate Compliance
Krista Barnes, J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Privacy Compliance
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Research Compliance
Allyson Kinzel, J.D., Associate Vice President & Deputy Chief Compliance Officer
Date: 5/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Mai Pfeiffer - (713) 745-8520 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-Compliance-Week-Flier-Hickey.pdf (PDF, 454 KB)
- Ash Wednesday Services
- Ash Wednesday Services-Mays Clinic
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- Gina's Jewelry
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 202 - More Tips for Tough Times