MD Anderson Events
From Washington With Love?
National Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week
The Institutional Compliance Office hosts a presentation and panel discussion entitled "From Washington With Love?"
The event will cover topics to include recent enforcement actions in Billing & Reimbursement Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Privacy Compliance, and Research Compliance.
Angele White, Pharm.D., J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Billing & Reimbursement Compliance
Max Weber, J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Corporate Compliance
Krista Barnes, J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Privacy Compliance
Madhu Purewal, Ph.D., J.D., Senior Compliance Attorney, Research Compliance
Allyson Kinzel, J.D., Associate Vice President & Deputy Chief Compliance Officer
Date: 5/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/7/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Mai Pfeiffer - (713) 745-8520 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-Compliance-Week-Flier-Hickey.pdf (PDF, 454 KB)
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine