MD Anderson Events
Functionalizing the Cancer Genome: A Systematic Approach to Target Discovery
Research Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/7/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/7/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Timothy Heffernan
Speaker Bio: Senior Associate Director, Target Discovery Institute for Applied Cancer Science MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.