MD Anderson Events
Functionalizing the Cancer Genome: A Systematic Approach to Target Discovery
Research Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/7/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/7/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Timothy Heffernan
Speaker Bio: Senior Associate Director, Target Discovery Institute for Applied Cancer Science MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.