MD Anderson Events
GAP 2014 Conference - Seoul, Korea
Global Academic Programs (GAP) facilitates and administers MD Anderson’s Sister Institution Network - the largest global network of cancer centers working collaboratively on research and education aimed at lessening the world’s cancer burden.
- The Annual GAP Conference provides a forum for faculty from MD Anderson and our Sister Institutions to develop collaborations and exchange research results and ideas. Sessions are formed around topics of interest to the members of the Sister Institution Network. The event is held at MD Anderson in odd years and is hosted by a Sister Institution in even years.
GAP 2014 is the first GAP Conference to be hosted in the Asia-Pacific Region. Focused on global networking and hosting some of the most prominent researchers from around the world.
Date: 5/1/14 to 5/3/14
Time: 5/1/14, 7am to 5/3/14, 5pm
Location: Grand Hilton - Seoul, Korea
Directions: For more information, please visit www.gap2014.org
Contact: Marisa Ramos - (713) 745-4438 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies