MD Anderson Events
GAP 2014 Conference - Seoul, Korea
Global Academic Programs (GAP) facilitates and administers MD Anderson’s Sister Institution Network - the largest global network of cancer centers working collaboratively on research and education aimed at lessening the world’s cancer burden.
- The Annual GAP Conference provides a forum for faculty from MD Anderson and our Sister Institutions to develop collaborations and exchange research results and ideas. Sessions are formed around topics of interest to the members of the Sister Institution Network. The event is held at MD Anderson in odd years and is hosted by a Sister Institution in even years.
GAP 2014 is the first GAP Conference to be hosted in the Asia-Pacific Region. Focused on global networking and hosting some of the most prominent researchers from around the world.
Date: 5/1/14 to 5/3/14
Time: 5/1/14, 7am to 5/3/14, 5pm
Location: Grand Hilton - Seoul, Korea
Directions: For more information, please visit www.gap2014.org
Contact: Marisa Ramos - (713) 745-4438 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.